Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock 'n Load Tactical New Demos Available in FREE Print and PDF Download Editions

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnLT Demo Facebook.jpg
Lock 'n Load Tactical PDF and Print Editions

Lock 'n Load Tactical World War 2 and Modern Era Demos Now available in both in FREE PDF download and in a new FREE print edition. The demo come in two settings, for World War 2 we have the West Front and for our Modern era we have Vietnam.

These new Download PDF Demos come with 1" counters, extra large hex map, demo rules, scenario and game tables needed to play. You can download your FREE PDF edition from the links below.

We are also offering for FREE a full color printed edition of the demo rules, 70 die cut mounted 1" square counters and one full color 11 x 17 extra large hex map. You only pay for handling and shipping. You can order your FREE print edition from the links below.

So no more excuses, you now have everything you need to get into one of the easiest and most excited tactical systems available today.

Free Print Editions
WW2: http://store.lnlpublishing.com/lock-n-load/LNL-Demo-WW2
Modern: http://store.lnlpublishing.com/lock-n-load/LNL-Demo-Modern
(Please Note: You need to have an account in our store to order. This account is different from your forum account. You can use the same email, login and password if you like).

Free Download Editions
WW2: http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lnlt-world-war-ii-demo-2nd-edition.113/
Modern: http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lnlt-modern-demo-2nd-edition.114/

MichaelCD

This is what I like to see! Definitely a helpful resource for the rules.

burn3r

Hi,
I keep attempting to order the free print editions, but whenever I get to the "Delivery method" section I get the message "Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!" Am I doing something wrong?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi,
I keep attempting to order the free print editions, but whenever I get to the "Delivery method" section I get the message "Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!" Am I doing something wrong?

That normally happens when you have no shipping address in your store account.

David

Barthheart

Staff member

Lee

I keep trying to order the Nam demo and keep getting the following: "Field format error: 10413 - The totals of the cart item do not match the order amounts."

I am only ordering one copy of the demo and the cart reflects one item - can anyone help with this?

mwalbion

Lee, I had the same issue and missed out on both too. David suggested that I skip paying on the site and try to pay thru paypal, but it was too late.

Here's hoping they get reprinted soon.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

My Mom's house got destroyed by a flood and I had to race to New York and move everything out and get the house repaired. I been offline since AT&T said I could get unlimited bandwidth but didn't say it would stop me from being able to use my iPhone as a hotspot for my laptop. So I am not sitting in a cafe trying to catch up on things. I see what I can do when I get back guys.

David