Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Update scenario packs?

alcamatraz

Bit of a silly question.
Do I need to update my scenario packs?
I see that I have the correct latest engine version, but my scenarios are all dated from November, when i last played.
Do updates happen to scenario files as well, or just to the engine?
If I need to update scenario files, how do I do this?

Looking forward to getting back into this one!

Thanks!

Rob

Bit of a silly question.
Do I need to update my scenario packs?
I see that I have the correct latest engine version, but my scenarios are all dated from November, when i last played.
Do updates happen to scenario files as well, or just to the engine?
If I need to update scenario files, how do I do this?

Looking forward to getting back into this one!

Thanks!

Hi,

Just run your Command Ops updater..... works for your scenario packs as well as the engine.:)

Rob.

JET

I download updates from my MAC without using the updater, are there many frequent changes to the scenario packs?

Let download was probably 4 months ago.

simovitch

There have been no data updates to the scenario packs outside of the published engine updates.
I'm hoping to get some data updates for the scenario packs out once we get back up to "steam". Also, I believe Dave has some contract work going on right now and needs to focus on bringing home the grocery money. We are still active here, but things are moving slowly.