Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock 'n Load Tactical: Solo Getting Closer

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Lock 'n Load Tactical: Solo is the next evolution in our Lock 'n Load Tactical series. LnLTS is a solitaire system that provides players with a way to play scenarios and generated battles on their own. But we wanted to beyond that and provide one solitaire system that would work for the entire Lock 'n Load Tactical series past, present and future games.

LnLTS will allow you to play any complete Lock ‘n Load Tactical game including any expansions, in either World War 2 or Modern eras. We designed the system so players would be able to play the scenarios that come with the games. We do knowledge that there may be a few scenarios that won't play as smoothly as others because of special events or special rules.

LnLTS will work with any scenario generated by our LnLT Battle Generators and we also introduce a new Random Events system that we hope to expand on. These random events could be used in two player games.

LnLTS was developed by Bob Bicket, Sean Druelinger, and David Heath and is based and licensed from Academy Games' Solo game design. We like to thank Uwe Eickert for allowing us to use their design create LnLTS for our LnLT fans. Expect to this in your Christmas stockings. We will have more details shortly.

LnLT Solo AI Card 1 Example-1.jpg LnLT Solo Box Front.jpg

The Plodder

Hi,

We are looking at between $65.00 - $75.00 per game. Pre-order will be lower about $50.00 to $60.00 once it is available.

David

Sorry, you've just confused me with the "per game" bit. Your original post infers that there is there one all-compassing Solo module that can be used for all the games. Is that not the case? Do we have to buy one for each LnLT game? No probs if we do, just seeking some clarity.

Very nice addition to the range, I'll pick it up as sometimes FtF games aren't always possible.

Tron

This is great news! I'm really looking forward to this product.

Better get my Santa letter fired up :)

CoolWhipKid

I don't want to appear overly excited about the LnL Tactical Solo product but... I just got my tarot size sleeves in the mail today.

AEO?

I'm a fuddy duddy what does this stand for?

Amply Egoed Oppenent, Ale Enhanced Opposition...