Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

The destroy the enemy objective

Bie

So I've just played through the Arnhem scenario and for the first time I managed to get the "destroy the enemy" objective. Or at least I thought so. But when I check the objectives tab it remains white, indicating the objective is not met. Got 100 victory points and if I add up the numbers it definitely seems that I did not get it. In about six of seven days I managed to get the necessary 13.3/13.3 kills, since then it didn't change.

261B8377792DD2349254D988C63C0998568CC9D3

Can anyone clarify this. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

simovitch

But you did get the objective, since it is all white. If you got 100 VP that's it - you cant get any more so counting points from the tab wont get you the actual score.

Nice victory btw, I don't recall ever being able to punch through to Arnhem like that with XXX Corps...

Bie

But you did get the objective, since it is all white. If you got 100 VP that's it - you cant get any more so counting points from the tab wont get you the actual score.
Oh okay, my mistake, I thought it would show up green as the other "capture" objectives.

Nice victory btw, I don't recall ever being able to punch through to Arnhem like that with XXX Corps...
Thanks, it certainly wasn't easy and XXX Corps will definitely need a breather after this one. But I really had a great time.