Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

X-maps and pre-orders question

Kent

Hi everybody,

Have my pre-orders in for Heroes of North Africa and Heroes in Defiance. Just wondering will they include x-maps as previous pre-orders, or should I also order those.

Thanks for your help
Kent

Titanmike

You are lucky. Both of those DO come with the X-maps for pre-orders. You can see what comes with each game by clicking the game picture in the store and then the tab for stats and components.

Kent

Thanks for the answer Titanmike. Much appreciated. I should have read the info in the store more carefully.

ChuckB

You are lucky. Both of those DO come with the X-maps for pre-orders. You can see what comes with each game by clicking the game picture in the store and then the tab for stats and components.

Hi - the store is online again but I cannot see the information about what is included in the pre-orders (maybe the new store software is working differently).

I would like to find out which tactical game pre-orders contain the X-maps

Titanmike

Hi - the store is online again but I cannot see the information about what is included in the pre-orders (maybe the new store software is working differently).

I would like to find out which tactical game pre-orders contain the X-maps
I don't see those tabs anymore. Maybe someone from LnLP can comment.

ChuckB

The tabs are back and you should find the information under Stats and Components.

David

Hi David - thanks for the information. Looks like only my pre-order of North Africa would include the X-maps and I would need to separately order the X-maps for Falklands and Heroes of the Pacific, is there a way to add them to my existing pre-order (and get the bundle discount?)

Thanks!