Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

re: Noville Bastogne's Outpost - Second Edition

Ron Belcher

Curious to know:
How wide an area around Noville does the map cover?
Is the Noville expansion also available as a VASSAL extension for Heroes of Normandy?

As of now, it isn't. I am sure it is in the works (don't quote me on that). I just don't see any reason
to why it won't be, right !? ;)

Rydo

Looking for a Player's Review of this expansion! It is on the list for my next purchase.
Much thanks! :)

- Ron
I'm not going to write a review bur i own noville 1st edition.

The game came in a small box.

There was a single page of module rules and six scenarios linked in a campaign, they were printed on plastic paper and black and white.

Counters represents the late war US in the Ardennes campaign, low morale and firepower.
The germans have tanks ( mostly tigers ) and a good amount of units. From first line 1-6-4 to elite 2-6-4 one of the best units avaible to the germans in the ww2 period.

Map was huge and mounted, some houses and a lot of open-field or woods.

To me, at the times this was probably one of the best expansions released alongside A Ring of Hills.

Recomended in his second edition expecially for the x-map.

:)

Ron Belcher

I'm not going to write a review bur i own noville 1st edition.

The game came in a small box.

There was a single page of module rules and six scenarios linked in a campaign, they were printed on plastic paper and black and white.

Counters represents the late war US in the Ardennes campaign, low morale and firepower.
The germans have tanks ( mostly tigers ) and a good amount of units. From first line 1-6-4 to elite 2-6-4 one of the best units avaible to the germans in the ww2 period.

Map was huge and mounted, some houses and a lot of open-field or woods.

To me, at the times this was probably one of the best expansions released alongside A Ring of Hills.

Recomended in his second edition expecially for the x-map.

:)

Nice 1st ed info there! Thanks...
Definitely looking forward to placing my order on Friday 12/8/2017... LnLP get those guys in the warehouse ready! :)