Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Favorite or fun scenarios

Matt Lehnen

i am new to LnLT and have Heroes of the Nam and Falklands. Ive played four scenarios of Nam solo and I am really enjoying it. This has made me curious what are some of players favorite or most fun scenarios from any of the LnLT modules. I guess it might steer me towards my next purchase as well. Thanks.

Qwirz

Days of Heroes is a very good module! I played several scenarios from the old Heroes of the Blitzkrieg and In Defeat Defiance and I enjoyed them a lot. They are both reprinted as Heroes of Defiance!
Good Gaming!

Edit: I've not played the Russian Front (although I own it...actually I own all the modules!) but I think it is as good as the others. The one you pick you pick well!!!!!:)

Rydo

i am new to LnLT and have Heroes of the Nam and Falklands. Ive played four scenarios of Nam solo and I am really enjoying it. This has made me curious what are some of players favorite or most fun scenarios from any of the LnLT modules. I guess it might steer me towards my next purchase as well. Thanks.
Hello! Welcome to Ln'L!

I have many favourites but the ones i recall have played the most are:

- Chalk's 2 Run : Small, with very different forces and interesting tactically. From ADoH;

- Phoney War : Played this almost a dozen times. I really like HotB and that one was the first chronologically ( date ) and an interesting mixture of forces ( French Army, French Special Forces, German Army of different qualities. From HotB /HiD.

- Sky Soldiers : Using choppers to attack and rapidly redeploy is something that doesn't happen often in a tactical game. An old classic. From FH/HotN.

- Closing the Sack : The last scenario chronologically in Noville, if you played the campaign from the start you will feel so connected to those cardboard soldiers that you will feel each loss. From NBO.

- Bloody as Hell : *SPOILER* Soviets fighting the French in the streets of Paris. I don't need to add more. From HeP/HAtRS.

I played basically all aside North Africa. If you have Nam and Falklands maybe you could jump back to ww2...;)

Stefano G.

Hello Matt :)...yep, as Rydo and Qwirz wrote, you are spoilt for choice...
...it's difficoult for me to suggest you which are the best ones.

Hi Rub, soon or later we have to restart to "fire" on one of the Mark Von Martial gorgeous mapboards (...if i well remember, last time we were still in France :happy:)

Hello Rydo, which is your BGG username?...i have some ideas about few scenarios with our italian units in Somalia (Modern Era) and i would like to talk about with you...;)

Rydo

Hello Rydo, which is your BGG username?

Hi Stefano! Nice to hear from you! :happy:

On the geek i am..."Rydo". Just that, if you have troubles finding me, the best option is to go to heroes of the nam and in the sessions there is one mine ( the same i posted there ).

...i have some ideas about few scenarios with our italian units in Somalia (Modern Era) and i would like to talk about with you...;)
CheckpointPasta? I'm in! :writer: