Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May you all have a safe and happy time. We're taking a short break and will be back in the new year. We will try and respond to your posts over that period but please be patient if it takes us a little longer than usual. All the best everyone.

kipanderson

Hi,
Yes... Merry Christmas to Dave and all involved in producing Command Ops.
Command Ops is one of greatest wargames. No doubt about it. People like me are very lucky Dave and his chums produce it.
And to everyone here... there are few here that I have come across for years now in the usual, hard core wargames sites ; ).
All the best,
Kip.

Daz

Merry Christmas guys, enjoy your well earned break.
Happy New Year, see you in 2015.

Ill still be popping in from time to time to update my progress on the Situational Awareness Map, that hasn't progressed much at all this last week I'm afraid, but Ill keep plodding on ;)

Art Hall

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May you all have a safe and happy time. We're taking a short break and will be back in the new year. We will try and respond to your posts over that period but please be patient if it takes us a little longer than usual. All the best everyone.
Back to ya Dave...y'all have a Merry Christmas/Happy New Year down under and get some well deserved rest!