David Heath

Lock 'N Load Tactical Solo Expansion (preview) Unboxing by Ones Upon a Game - YouTube

We received an advance and content complete copy of the soon to be released solo AI expansion for the Lock 'N Load Tactical series by Lock 'N Load Publishing...

David Heath, Jan 31, 2017
    • Ron Belcher
      Total cards as mentioned in the video are 57. No rounded corners and they're "Tarot" sized. I found the right sleeves to use on those are from Fantasy Flight Games and they are the "Orange" bagged sleeves ( https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/fantasy-flight-supply/products/tarot-card-sleeves/ ).
      Just so happens that I own an FFG game called, "XCOM". I recently sleeved all the cards of that game. I had ordered extra sleeves of various sizes. I have plenty left over to sleeve LnLP Solo too. So, I'm sharing where to obtain those sleeves with you.
      Now, you might have a particular preference on sleeves. Like those from Ultra Pro or maybe even DragonShield. As long as you sleeve your cards and keep them enjoyable for many game times to come. Then, that's what counts!
      -Ron B., Clovis, CA
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lock n Load Tactical Series
    Uploaded By:
    David Heath
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: