Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Windows or Mac...?

Regarding the store, I would be very gratful if you could provide clear information whether a particular game is for Windows or Mac. For example, Wars and Battles--is it only for Mac? Windows? Mac and Windows or... Android perhaps? This information is not provided or it's hidden away so much that it's virtually impossible to find... The same with the rest of the digital games...

Best regards,
fr

vsadek

Website
hr.linkedin.com
Hello Freyr. Information you are looking for is easy to obtain. There is a sort option, you can sort digital games by platforms.

Regards

8tZbTa

Hello Freyr. Information you are looking for is easy to obtain. There is a sort option, you can sort digital games by platforms.

Regards

8tZbTa

Is there? Well then, could you tell me where this option is?--certainly not in the sort-by field, which only sorts by Default, Name, Price, Rating or Alphabetical order. No other sorting option is visible anywhere in the store... I'd be happy to know where a sort-by-platform option is located.

vsadek

Website
hr.linkedin.com
Hello Freyr. I tried to attach LnL Store screenshot in my previous post but failed to do so, don’t know why. This media and album stuff is confusing me.

Anyway, go to: Categories --> Digital Games --> Platform. There you will find what you are looking for.

Regards

2016-08-02_19-44-35.png