Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

EVENT TRIGGERS

Kurt

When Force A captures Objective "e" then ............reinforcement "t" arrives at locat x,y
.............place new objective marker "p" at locat x,y
.............increase Force A supply by ...%
.............initiate new event trigger "q"
.............etc

Last edited:

Keydet

Excellent 2nd to previous request I made back in the Matrix days (I believe). Had a long discussion with Dave on it. (Just checked on Matrix. Development Forum not accessible any more). Generally speaking I was suggesting conditional objectives and reinforcements.

Rob

When Force A captures Objective "e" then ............reinforcement "t" arrives at locat x,y
.............place new objective marker "p" at locat x,y
.............increase Force A supply by ...%
.............initiate new event trigger "q"
.............etc

Works for me.......bring it on!!! :happy:

Rob.

Excellent 2nd to previous request I made back in the Matrix days (I believe). Had a long discussion with Dave on it. (Just checked on Matrix. Development Forum not accessible any more). Generally speaking I was suggesting conditional objectives and reinforcements.
Back in the days prior to the transition from Matrix to LnL, I provided pertinent discussion threads from the old forum to the developers at Dave's request. Among them is a "Future Development Priorities" thread.

Don't know if this sheds more light on what was envisioned for event triggers, but here it is:

Attachments

• Future Development Priorities 12-14-2008.zip
    118.7 KB · Views: 4

Kurt

Wow had a read through all those old threads , this has been going on for some time !