Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New LnLT game images on BGG - shipping soon?

OK - lots of new LnLT game images are going up on BGG. Does that mean shipping soon? Or at least a rough estimate? It would be really good for us to know as soon as reasonable about charging dates. At least for me, where I've got a ton pre-ordered, and be nice to know when to see that charge hit.

BTW - thanks for the great game images! Very exciting.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I just posted an update on the LnLT games on the forum. I wanted to remind everyone that you are NEVER just charged when pre-orders are available but are sent an email to complete your pre-orders.

Our new pre-order / backorder system you will allow you to place pre-orders / backorders with NO NEED FOR A CREDIT CARD or a PAYMENT OF ANY TYPE UP FRONT. Our new pre-order / backorder system takes all risk and outlay of money.

You are also able to place pre-orders / backorders with any other type of purchases together at the same time. Our Loyalty System will also allow you to automatically receive additional discounts on all pre-orders / back orders as well as standard purchases.

When the pre-order / backorder is ready for final printing and shipment, you will be sent an email with a link to click on and finalize your payment at that time. You will have up to ten days to do this, and if during the interval you decide not to purchase the pre-order / back order you will need to do nothing. The pre-order / backorder will be canceled; you may order the game at any time at the currently available price. All your purchases including pre-orders / backorders can be found in your Order History in our store. You can review and cancel any pre-order / backorder right from your order history.

David

David - thank you again for the prompt response. For loyalty discounts, I've got multiple separate pre-orders. So will they all be processed in one transaction and I don't get higher dicounts, or will each order be tracked separately so that once I reach a new level I'll get that new dicount and then as subsequent pre-orders are paid I'll get more discounts? Or will all of the pre-orders be processed as "one order" for the loyalty discount credit?

Thanks