Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

I am confused about solo scenario progression.

Hi, I am confused about non-campaign solo scenario progression. I thought that once you complete a solo scenario, that the next scenario would be the one on the list of Solo non-campaign scenarios. But I noticed that after I won Tiger 222, instead of going back to the main menu to select a different scenario (as I've always done up till now), I clicked on the 'FIGHT!' (or Continue ?) button and was taken to a new scenario...a very complex one with many turns. I then exited that game expecting the next scenario in the list (Screen) to be that very complex one that I had just seen. BUT I can't find that scenario anywhere. I loaded all the solo scenario and none of them were like that very complex one that I was taken to after winning Tiger 222, and clicking the 'FIGHT!' button.

Can someone please explain the Solo scenario progression.

Trent Garner

Hello Theron,

The 'Fight!' button will always take you to a random scenario in the game each time it is clicked, whether clicked on the main menu or the end-game screen after playing through a solo scenario. This is intended to get you right into a battle as quickly as possible, but the battle will always be chosen at random from the official scenarios in the game.

There is no specific order or progression to the solo scenario lists, excepting the four St. Lo scenarios (starting with 'Prelude') in the Westfront module, and the five Stalingrad scenarios in the Eastfront module. All other solo scenarios may be played in any order you choose.

If I may ask, do you own the Tank on Tank Digital bundle, or just the Westfront module?

I have just the Westfront module. But that scenario that the Fight! button took me to looked nothing like the other Solo scenarios. It had many more units and turns. And I could not find it by manually loading each Solo scenario. Could this be a bug where I am seeing scenarios from the locked (unpurchased) Eastfront module of the Digital bundle?

I just now realised that the scenarios are in a scrollable list and that more complex scenarios were towards the bottom. So one of those must have been the scenario I was seeing. I think it was Omaha Beach or Saint Lo Day 1. Sorry for the false alarm.

Trent Garner

No worries, we're glad you got it figured out. Thanks for letting us know!