Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Spanin Civil War

Website
cartasdadosyfiguritas.blogspot.com
Hola:
Perdón por mi mal inglés.
Soy un seguidor de la serie Lock and load.
Quisiera saber si tienen en proyecto una ampliación con el escenario de la guerra civil española.
Sería una maravilla.
Gracias por su respuesta y felicidades por sus juegos.

==========================================

Hello:
Sorry for my bad English.
I am a follower of the series Lock and load.
I would like to know if they are planning an enlargement with the scenario of the Spanish civil war.
It would be wonderful.
Thank you for your response and congratulations on your games.

Paul S Young

That is a really good idea. LnL:T is perfect for the Civil War, especially the street fighting of '36 and '37. Atmospheric, and with great scope.

It would also be an opportunity for a map depicting the defence of a bullring, which can only be a good thing.

Website
cartasdadosyfiguritas.blogspot.com
Se que es una guerra que interesa poco al publico norteamericano, pero como bien dice el compañero, se pueden crear grandes escenarios.

==============================================

I know that it is a war that is of little interest to the American public, but as the companion says, great scenarios can be created.

I am not sure the Spanish Civil War is of little interest outside of Spain i.e. the USA.

It has the International Brigades with fighters from many nations, the sides used many weapons from the USSR and Germany plus the Italians were involved.

It would definitely be worth LnLT visiting this conflict when time allows for development!

Good suggestion!

Hey Julio,

Had a day off work today for a public holiday here, ANZAC Day so surfed during the afternoon AFL game, looks like some Aussies actually made the trip to fight in the SCW! I did not know that...

Cheers!

https://www.awm.gov.au/conflict/CN500103/

"66 Australians are thought to have served in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939), not counting those of Spanish descent that returned home to fight. All except one of the 66 fought for the republicans, as opposed to Franco's fascists, and around a quarter were killed. The Australian's, as part of the International Brigade, were assigned to various 'national' battalions as there were not enough numbers to constitute a distinctive Australian battalion. Franco's eventual victory was utilised as propaganda for the fascist regimes of Germany and Italy, and is often seen as a precursor to the Second World War"

Nuevo Hey Julio,

tenido un día de trabajo hoy para un día festivo aquí, ANZAC día navegado tan durante el tarde juego de AFL, parece que algunos australianos realmente realizó el viaje para luchar en el SCW. No lo sabía...

"66 australianos se cree que han servido en la Guerra Civil española (1936-1939), sin contarlos de ascendencia española que volvió a casa para luchar. Todos excepto uno de los 66 luchaban para los republicanos, a diferencia de los fascistas de Franco, y mataron a alrededor de un cuarto. El australiano, como parte de la Brigada Internacional, fueron asignados a varios batallones 'nacionales' como no hay suficientes números para constituir un batallón australiano distintivo. Victoria final de Franco fue utilizado como propaganda de los regímenes fascistas de Alemania e Italia y a menudo es visto como un precursor de la segunda guerra mundial"