Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

System Maintenance since Saturday?

Chris Buhl

I've been trying to access my purchased downloads for a new computer since at least Saturday, maybe Friday, and I keep getting a screen that scheduled maintenance is being performed. There's no mention that I see here on the forums about that (although I may have missed it), and that seems like a long time for maintenance. Is there a problem on my end perhaps?

ChuckB

Same here, I'm trying to place a (substantive) order on the store since Saturday but LnL is not interested in my money :arghh:

ChuckB

Hi Guys,

Sorry we are adding a lot to this update and it caused some coding issue and we want it right. I need a day or two more.

David

David,

Thanks for letting us know, sorry to see that it's still down. Just out of curiosity (and professional interest) - what eCommerce software/system are you using for your website and store?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
One of our staff working on this with me on the new upgrade Dad died. The process has already been started to a point we could not go back. So I made the decision we would continue until with what we could until the team member got back. I have always put family above business and I am truly sorry for the delay. He is back and we are working through the weekend to complete this and be back online.

David

David Gray

One of our staff working on this with me on the new upgrade Dad died. The process has already been started to a point we could not go back. So I made the decision we would continue until with what we could until the team member got back. I have always put family above business and I am truly sorry for the delay. He is back and we are working through the weekend to complete this and be back online.

David

Family first is a wise choice.

ChuckB

David

Sounds like the right decision, hope you are making progress (and that I'll still be able to pre-order some items when you're back online)

J. van Limpt

Any idea when the shop will be open again? I want to buy Highway to the Reich, so I can play it coming weekend.

ChuckB

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your support, I am going to keep the pre-orders until we need to stop them.

David

Hi David - good to see the store being online again! I put it to the test immediately and placed an order for a couple of Tactical games, really looking forward to them! I also posted a question in another forum regarding the inclusion of the X-maps for current pre-orders, I could not find that information in the store (I pre-ordered Falklands, North Africa and Heroes of the Pacific)