Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Steam Keys

WayneB

Hey no problem, I have always been an avid supporter of L:nL. I do like the convenience of having the game on Steam. But if they're not getting what they think their games are worth I will always purchase from their website!

Bobbyb1

Hi guys. Was there a further update re Steam keys for LnL registered customers? I purchased the original CO2 Commander's Pack and have since also purchased Westwall.

If Steam is still some time away, how can I get hold of a current Install for the Commander's Pack edition? I have a new PC to set up and am buggered if I can locate a copy of the installer anywhere on my existing machine. Must have scrubbed it for some reason, or just not be looking for the file/name correctly.

HariSeldon

Steam keys would be nice but I'm more interested in the Russian-German conflict and mounted ops.

Alchenar

Thanks! I know I've been a bit difficult (and I stand by 'don't say something will be 'soon' in February when really you mean 'end June') but I do appreciate this is extra effort nobody's being paid for.

Well, except for the fact that I'm way more likely to spend more money now I can get everything under Steam.

J. van Limpt

I see that Steam offers all modules with a discount. Can we also expect such a discount in the store on this site?

DerGrenadier

Yep... Develper forgot to add the word "next"... What he really meant was: They will be ready next Thursday... But the question remains which "next" he meant... :)

Then the question remains why he posted "this" Thursday or Friday;)

HariSeldon

I fully realize programming plans often do not go as planned, but some status update would now be appropriate.