Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLP Battles On Demand

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnLP has started is own Print and Play [PnP] and Print On Demand [POD] game line.

Print On Demand Edition: The Print On Demand Edition includes full color printed, manual, player aid cards, large maps, and counters that are mounted and hand cut. Once you received your game you will be all ready to play. The Print and Play edition is included for free with our Print On Demand Edition.

Print and Play Edition: The Print and Play Edition is available as a downloadable Print and Play files that can be printed in both US Letter and A4 paper sizes. Our Print and Play Edition includes individual files for the manual, player aid cards, counters and smaller multi-part maps for home printers and larger map files that can be printed at a local print shop. You may select to purchase only Print and Play Edition and reduce the price of the game under the Available Options on the product page.

Eric Ottoson

I have Lee at Gettysburg and will be playing it for the first time tomorrow. The font size for the commanders names is quite small. Is that being corrected? Or does the boxed version have a larger font? I like the concept of the smaller game and the mechanics of play. Regards, ERic Ottoson

Just a general question. In the past I purchased a few Battles on Demand titles in printed format from European resellers to contain shipment and import costs... up until now I never felt a real need to also have the free PDF version of those titles included in the Print on demand edition, but I recently purchased Atlanta Campaign 1864 which has cards included in the manual pages, and it would be quite nice to have the files in PDF format, to print them out with the highest possible quality (I don't want to directly cut the manual, and scans or photocopies would inevitably be of lower quality).
So, my question is, may I ask for the PDF versions to be sent to me?
Many thanks,

Riccardo