Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

UI is black in fullscreen mode

profanicus

No, I didn't know. But when i download the free main-game on steam, can i still use my modules i bought from lock n load?
Yes, you can get Steam keys for your purchased L&L modules in your account, under order history I think.

And will that solve the problem with the screen resolution?
Maybe not; but they fixed the black screen rendering bug in the Steam version and I don't think it got rolled into this version yet. Worth a try. :)

The other thing is, you have a higher chance of getting it fixed if you report it on Steam forums.

Last edited:

Bobbyb1

Does anyone know if in either/or/both of the LNL version and Steam version the game works on a UHD resolution? I am looking at a new laptop - the Dell XPS 15 with native 3840 x 2160 resolution and was wondering if anyone has tried CO2 at that res, or similar font/blacking outcomes are likely...

profanicus

Haven't tried but I think the game will likely work at your native res. However you will probably struggle to read the text... it's too small at 1440p on a 27 inch screen, let alone 2160 on a 15 inch!