Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Pre-Order Confirmation Emails COMPLETED

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello Gamers,

It took longer than we expected to complete, but we are finally done. All pre-order confirmation emails have been sent. The games are in the warehouse being picked and packed.

If you have not received your confirmation email yet please open a support ticket.

David

Hi David,
I did not receive an email for my HoNA pre order #6964 so I've opened a ticket about it.
Also I've sent you a private message re our phone conversation.
Thanks!

Cottonbaler

David,

Now that we are confirming our pre-orders and consolidating them in our carts, how long will it be till we receive our emails to make payment and how long after payment is made will you begin to ship the games? Thanks,

Steve

Cottonbaler

Thanks, just made the payment. For some reason the system did not allow me to make payment yesterday morning after bundling my orders in the cart, but it worked this morning. I must have missed in the guidance you posted that the confirmation emails also served as the request for payment emails, which I apparently misunderstood from earlier postings would come separately.

Falkon00

I notice that Noville is $34.99 on the website, and the same price on my pre-order...was there no discount on this one?

David H.,

Thank you and all the people at LnLP for all of the hard work, blood, sweat and tears that it took to deliver these games to us. I know that at times the mental strain that you undoubtedly experienced must have been horrendous. But you kept us informed and your stories about submarines, containers, ships and trucks were hystarical!

After the games are mailed out, the support tickets dealt with and things settle down, you should take a week at one of those resorts in the Bahamas where the only orders that you have to deal with are for drinks and food.

My very best wishes to you and LnLP,

Al

Ty Snouffer

Great sentiments Al. I can only imagine the amount of work it took to get to this point. Hoping is pays off in spades for David and crew!