Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Compendium vol.4--Snakes in the Garden map

Mark Drake

On page 78-79 of the vol.4 Compendium is this scenario with he maps listed as using maps 4 and 1, but the map diagram shows maps 4,5,8,and 9.

Looking at how the OOB's are set up am assuming the map diagram is correct but wanted to ask before playing.

Thanks,
Mark

joshcoady

This doesn't really help your immediate need, but when I was browsing the modern compendiums I noted issues on a lot of the scenarios where the map info doesn't make sense in some way. I haven't had a chance to post a comprehensive list yet, maybe today during lunch break. Hopefully we can get it all cleared up in one place to make it easy to reference.

Mark Drake

Josh I sent David a list of many error I found in the Compendiums,especially in vol.4.

joshcoady

I'm hoping maybe they can make a corrected PDF available to us in our accounts. Some of them you can make educated guesses, but others, like the one where the events, scenario details, and map diagram all show differences--yikes. Anyway, sorry to derail your thread a bit. Hopefully someone can get you a real answer soon ;)

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The map diagram is the same as published in Line of Fire #2 so I'd go with this one

Blackwell Hird

Staff member
Website
www.bhird.com
The map image and configuration on page 79 is the correct playable configuration. The map identification sentence has been modified in all versions going forward to read "Use Maps 8, 9, 4, and 5 from Heroes of the Nam. Hex rows xx01 on Maps 8 and 9 are north."
Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this issue to our attention!