Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

MG3 - Day of Heroes, can't find the counter

Hello,

I must be blind, but I can't find a MG3. I see a 249 is on the back of a hover counter. I looked at my counter sheets and everything is punched. Is it on the back of another counter?

Getting old....

m

Rydo

Hello,

I must be blind, but I can't find a MG3. I see a 249 is on the back of a hover counter. I looked at my counter sheets and everything is punched. Is it on the back of another counter?

Getting old....

m

If you're talking about the second printings of A day of Heroes ( Big Box ) then it's missing. You can print and use this one ( scan of mine ) :)

jjjj-png.5639

Trent Garner

As an alternative, here is the counter art that was used in the Vassal module for Day of Heroes.

UN_MG-3.png

Trent Garner

DOH! That would be an oversight on my part, sorry about that. But definitely, thanks for pointing it out. I will endeavor to get the counter added to the current version module later today. I'll post here again when the downloads are updated.

Trent Garner

OK, I have added the MG-3 counter to the v2.1 Day of Heroes module and uploaded it to the Vassal website. I will let David know so he can update the download here. Note, this is just a minor edit, so the module version stays the same.