Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Solo expansion - move charts

Enrico

I just bought this expansion and I'm trying to understand how flowcharts work.
In particular I do not understand how the Move charts work: starting from the center which arrow must be followed if more than one condition apply?
Are there any examples on how to use them?

Ron Belcher

I will tackle your question and give it my best attention...
In ref to LnLT Solo Manual v1.0 and under 8.0 Orders > 8.1 AEO Order Card Flowchart Example on Page 9.
Do you find your answer? Have you looked at the Walkthrough on Page 14 to better help you?
I am under the impression you have done both of those. Therefore, will you please tell us the situation that
happened which brought you to the variety of the conditions that occurred. It would help us visualize the
circumstance and help in resolving your question better.

Ty Snouffer

A few observations . . . there are few straight up Move commands in the cards. Where there is one, it is often specific to a particular unit like "Shaken AEO closest to a unit." Since the unit is specific that will probably narrow down the applicable options on the Move Action chart.

If there are multiple applicable options at that point . . . use your judgement.

That is how I would do it.

Like Ron said, have any examples?

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Sorry for the delay on this. Here is a paste from a forum where this question was asked

Hello
There are a few videos out there here is one of them.
To play the game there are two parts. The first part is to determine which unit is to perform an action. IF you progress down the card a unit is selected that meets one of the criteria on the orders card.

Once selected the flow charts assist with how the unit is to perform an action. In the case of a movement you do indeed start in the center and select a condition or situation the AEO selected is in. So if the selected AEO is on defense and ordered to move you would use the defensive move flowchart. Pick the decision that best represents what the AEO is in. In + terrain or if the Player Unit is closer to a victory condition. Select whichever situation best represents the situation the AEO would react to.

Let me know if this helps. If not I will try to provide additional details.

Thank you
Sean Druelinger
LnL Publishing