Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What are the future plans for ToT?

coopman

With the recent release of the two expansions (which I only became aware of and ordered immediately last night) I am wondering what future plans LnL has for this series, if anything. Thanks.

banshee2200

When you have your meeting please consider moving the game series to the Pacific or North Africa theatres and add British/Canadian units to the mix along with more infantry overall. Finally I would like to see a game with Nato & Warsaw Pact forces.

That should keep the series going for a few more years :)

coopman

North Africa would definitely be cool. Pacific theater?...I don't think that there was enough armor vs. armor there, at least not with both sides' armor being mobile.

banshee2200

There definitely wasn't large tank battles in the Pacific like in Europe but there were tanks involved in most campaigns from Guadalcanal, Saipan, Iwo, Leyte and Okinawa etc. I was thinking of scenarios like Marines with tank support assaulting dug in Japanese ATG's and Infantry that are supported by a few units of their tanks.

brett skinner

I would love to see North Africa, British Com vs Italians with German support, then maybe an expansion that requires the Germans from WF or EF for Tunis/Tobruk.