Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Fallschirmjägers in "Heroes of Defiance" countersheet

Stefano G.

Hello,
i am working about some scenarios with WW2 German Fallschirmjägers...could you write me how many 1-2-4 HS and 2-3-4 FS German Fallschirmjägers counters are in "Heroes of Defiance" countersheet game box?

Thank you :happy:

Stefano G.

Thank you, Ralph...you know what 1940 German Fallschirmjägers are for my (never-ending) project ;)

Stefano G.

I understand you perfectly!

One can seek for help, do you need some?

I am curious now on what never-told projects you're hiding...i'm interested in this! :)

Thank you...helps are always welcome :happy:
I would need a good graphic designer (or one that owns a good graphic tool at least) for creating a good and LnL style detailed map...
I have been gathering many historical sources for more than one year and most of the new counters/markers are almost defined with their combat/armour values...i am at 85% with my project.
If you have good graphic skill (and good pc tools), you're welcome :)

The day is 10 May 1940 and ,early morning in the sky, some german gliders suddenly appear... ;)

Stefano G.

Mmmh... let me think... that sounds a lot like Eben Emael

..."Here are the Germans!"...this was what a Belgian Phone operator was replied, in a German accent, when he phoned to one of the Fortress Bunkers ...and maybe it'll be the title of the first scenario ;)

Last edited:

Rydo

Thank you...helps are always welcome :happy:
I would need a good graphic designer (or one that owns a good graphic tool at least) for creating a good and LnL style detailed map...
I have been gathering many historical sources for more than one year and most of the new counters/markers are almost defined with their combat/armour values...i am at 85% with my project.

The day is 10 May 1940 and ,early morning in the sky, some german gliders suddenly appear... ;)

Mmm...about drawing skills something can be made out of it, if you look on my resources the scenario card and counters ( also the one i'm using as avatar ) were made with Photoshop CC 2015 and i think it is one of the best for immage creation/editing.

I also own a graphic tablet for the works i do. The resources scenario was made with the mouse.

In a Lock'n Load way i would rate myself like this ( Leader counter ) :

Morale ( Real-life will power ) = 6
Leadership ( Graphic skill ) = 0
Movement ( Graphic pc tools ) = 6

ita ok.png

If this is enough i can collaborate with you :)

And if you're Italian ( I am too ) its even better as we can communicate more easily.

Last edited:

Stefano G.

Thank you so much for the proposal...i mainly need to have a good , LnL style detailed hexes map of the fortress (i am at 90% with Belgian/Gliders/Hohlladungwaffe etc etc counters)...if you are interested and have the right tools and, most above all, a bit of free time let me know and i'll start to send you a first sketch of the map around which we can begin to work.

e, si...possiamo anche settare la lingua nel nostro caro e patrio Italiano :happy:

Mmm...about drawing skills something can be made out of it, if you look on my resources the scenario card and counters ( also the one i'm using as avatar ) were made with Photoshop CC 2015 and i think it is one of the best for immage creation/editing.

I also own a graphic tablet for the works i do. The resources scenario was made with the mouse.

In a Lock'n Load way i would rate myself like this ( Leader counter ) :

Morale ( Real-life will power ) = 6
Leadership ( Graphic skill ) = 0
Movement ( Graphic pc tools ) = 6

View attachment 6049

If this is enough i can collaborate with you :)

And if you're Italian ( I am too ) its even better as we can communicate more easily.

Last edited:

Rydo

Thank you so much for the proposal...i mainly need to have a good , LnL style detailed hexes map of the fortress (i am at 90% with Belgian/Gliders/Hohlladungwaffe etc etc counters)...if you are interested and have the right tools and, most above all, a bit of free time let me know and i'll start to send you a first sketch of the map around which we can begin to work.

e, si...possiamo anche settare la lingua nel nostro caro e patrio Italiano :happy:
Ok then i'll contact you here privately!