Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

First Look At White Star Rising Digital Edition

Punisher

Looks like a fast paced game. Hard to tell in this video how its going to play. If you have a more recent video with Infantry that would be nice.

Punisher

Happy New Year David!. Any new screen shots or videos clips coming for "Nations At War: White Star Rising Digital " ?

Punisher

The last screen shots of the "Map" looks Amazing I doubt its going to get any better than that but I'm sure the game play has changed.

Trent Garner

This video was made using a pre-alpha test version. To be clear, there are some things that are not yet implemented in the game at the time this video was made. Just showing off a little bit of progress by demonstrating the movement and combat mechanics that have been implemented so far. We hope you enjoyed the video!

Caesar

Do your digital games require Steam, or do they run independently? I have the hardest time getting anything from, or to work through Steam.

Zac

Website
zacgaming.wordpress.com
Are those movement range/LOS effects going to be disabled when they player has to click a button? Seems pretty distracting to have them visible when you have to move the mouse across the screen to click an option