Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Looking for more strategy articles!

hudson15983

I really loved Mark Walter's look at the British units in HoN and Dr. Velicogna's article regarding Japanese doctrine and how that is reflected in its units that I found in Compendium 1.

I'd love to see more of this type of writing and was wondering if the older issues of Line of Fire had them since I do know that Compendium 3 is only scenarios. Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction!

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Most, if not all stategy articles printed in Line of Fire have been included in the Compendiums, along with new ones if I,m not mistaken

hudson15983

Ah, that's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing more of a breakdown of the strengths and weaknesses of the different nations in their respective modules.Thanks for your response though, I guess I just thought that there would be more to the magazine but perhaps it was mostly taken up by scenarios and things related to other products in the LnL publishing lines...

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Compendium 1: 58 pages of articles, 65 pages of scenarios
Compendium 2: 57 pages of articles, 36 pages of scenarios
Compendium 3: 68 pages of scenarios
Compendium 4: 55 pages of articles, 40 pages of scenarios

Hudson, I have a feeling this iDB the kind of request ends with, “you are welcome Ron submit articles to LnL for consideration.”

I’m with you though, I love reading this kind of article. I haven’t read the articles in the compendium yet. I’m getting a few games under my belt first.

Also, wrtiting isn’t a strength. Making videos of gameplay is more my forte.