Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hell Frozen Over X-Maps

lucky henry

It was my understanding that the Hell Frozen Over X-Maps would be included at no cost when I pre-ordered the game. A couple of days ago I got the email to pay for the game, and I did. Today I got an email to pay for the X-Maps....for $25.71 including postage.

The X-Maps should be included with the game at no additional cost or postage.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Mine were included with my preorder. I actually got two separate email today, one to pay for the game and one to pay for the maps but the price for the latter was 0$ so this is probably just a hiccup in your case. Opening a support ticket is the way to resolve that, not voicing the problem in the forum.

lucky henry

"Voicing the problem in the forum" is the only way to let other customers know to watch for this problem.

Rydo

"Voicing the problem in the forum" is the only way to let other customers know to watch for this problem.
Don't worry :)

BTW i remember that when you have to confirm your order you have to confirm for the X-maps too as if you're purchasing them.

This way i got X-maps for HATRS.

JLPreiser

Mine were included with my preorder. I actually got two separate email today, one to pay for the game and one to pay for the maps but the price for the latter was 0$ so this is probably just a hiccup in your case. Opening a support ticket is the way to resolve that, not voicing the problem in the forum.

Same here. No problems at all.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Everyone,

We had one other customer with this problem, normally this happens if a person approves one pre-order without adding the second pre-order first. In any case please open a Support Ticket and we get you fixed up.

David

lucky henry

I opened a support ticket and the fine folks at LnL took care of the problem. Got it in the mail today. Great customer service!