Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Vassal Heroes of the Pacific

Trent Garner

Thanks for the feedback Richard. I'll take a look at the module later today.

Trent Garner

Richard,

I checked the digital counter sheet for the Japanese crew counter and it is blank on the back side, there is not a shaken side for this counter. So, the Vassal module is correct according to the digital counter sheet (#01), I think we are good.

Richard D

Trent

Thanks for looking into this. The problem with these particular counters is that when the board game was released the 'shaken' side was left blank in error, but this was subsequently rectified by a new version of the counter(s) available to download from this site (LnLT Clarifications & Corrections).

I hope this helps.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I confirm what Richard said :) It might be a good idea to check this document and see if there are other, so far unnoticed, errors in the Vassal modules. That being said, those are really, really great!

Trent Garner

Ah ha! Thanks for pointing out that document, I will certainly have a look at it and make any necessary corrections. Now that you've mentioned it, I recall that David and I actually talked about this very thing in the not-too-distant past.

Trent Garner

Thanks for the kudos, fellas! Just FYI - I have requested the corrected counters for all LnLT Vassal modules, which will get updated soon. Please let me know if you guys see any other issues, I'm happy to fix things to keep all LnLP Vassal modules as up-to-date and correct as possible.