Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

New LnLT Map Pack Design On Its Way

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Lock 'n Load Tactical is a great system but it does have some scenarios that say pretend such and such terrain is not there or pretend that this terrain is now different. We are working on a special map pack that will add maps that show the proper terrain for those scenarios. These new style maps add a lot of new building and terrain and make the maps much more unique. Here are a few samples let us know what you think.

LnLT HON-Board18-redone sample.jpg Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 20.00.04 copy_1.jpg LnLT HON-Board18-redone closeup.jpg

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Probably only slightly though, like the "russianized" versions of ancient BOHx maps found in HOTM

Rydo

Ths way the map feels more open. I really like the new style, good job Ln'L!

I like the idea of maps that match the scenarios, not so into the partial hexes or smaller hex numbers though!

JLPreiser

Cool idea. I like the hex corner markers instead of the full hex lines. Not keen on the smaller hex numbers as my eyes are getting older. New art work looks good.

I've got the same issue.
My wife bought a magnifying lamp so I could read counters

Double Deuce

Cool idea. I like the hex corner markers instead of the full hex lines. Not keen on the smaller hex numbers as my eyes are getting older. New art work looks good.
I would agree here. The smaller numbers might be easier to read on cardboard/paper than they are here on screen but that is a concern for me.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

I have viewing issues as well, but I do not feel these new maps will be an issue. I have taken a few pictures from iPhone so try to show you what I am seeing. The pictures on the left are the original maps. The pictures are on the right are the new style maps. You will see the maps on the right the hex numbers are easier to read. What say you all?

IMG_2474.jpeg IMG_2475.jpeg
IMG_2476.jpeg IMG_2477.jpeg

Last edited:

Barthheart

Staff member
Hi Guys,

I have viewing issues as well, but I do not feel these new maps will be an issue. I have taken a few pictures from iPhone so try to show you what I am seeing. The pictures on the left are the original maps. The pictures are on the right are the new style maps. You will see the maps on the right the hex numbers are easier to read. What say you all?

View attachment 6795 View attachment 6796
View attachment 6797 View attachment 6798

OK, those pics make it clear that the numbers are not harder to see, at least for me. Really liking the hex corners.