Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Op fire at 2 different hexes...............

Art Hall

Monte Cassino scenario.............. Hex with 2 MMC Fallschirmjager squads, each with an anti tank support weapon (one has a Pz 30 the other a RPzB54)........can I op fire their inherent FP at US infantry moving up to attack a anti tank gun and then fire the anti tank stuff at a different hex when the US Armor moves?

Last edited:

Barthheart

Staff member
Nope. As soon as they fire the first time, doesn't matter if it's inherent or a SW, they get marked fired. So not further Op Fire.

A different question on the same theme after reading your answer Barthheart, if a squad with a antitank SW OP Fires at an open tank they can fire both their inherent FP at the open tank and the SW weapon as well in essence firing twice. I would say yes.

Art Hall

A different question on the same theme after reading your answer Barthheart, if a squad with a antitank SW OP Fires at an open tank they can fire both their inherent FP at the open tank and the SW weapon as well in essence firing twice. I would say yes.
I think thats ok, in fact if the SW has a "to hit" table on the back you have to make 2 attacks.....one with their inherent FP and one firing the SW weapon.