Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Just to share with you guys...

Rydo

That is extremely well done. That would actually make a pretty cool game.
Thank you, as far as i know Ln'L is doing an Iraq war module.

Maybe i will make this avaible in the future on a PnP form and vassal/TTS.

As of now i have multiple projects at the same time and i'm alone :(

Rydo

Very interesting...nice counters! .:cool::cool:
Thank you Stefano! I like how the counters came out too.

I've not forgotten your module of crete and i'm waiting the new super-duper upgraded pc to start working seriously and from there i can work on your map too ( remember? ). I've not abandoned you!

See you! :)

Wiggum

Thank you, as far as i know Ln'L is doing an Iraq war module.

Maybe i will make this avaible in the future on a PnP form and vassal/TTS.

As of now i have multiple projects at the same time and i'm alone :(

Looks great !
What program did you use to make the map ? Did you draw the map graphics yourself ?

Rydo

Looks great !
What program did you use to make the map ? Did you draw the map graphics yourself ?
Thanks!

I have drawn maps myself but it is not the case here, that map is the map from A Day of Heroes.

Everything that i make and made for Ln'L, from maps to counters, is made with Adobe Photoshop CC.

Bryan Anthony

Awesome job! I wish I had half that talent and then I might try something like this. I have so many ideas but no talent to make them happen! :( I will look forward you hopefully making this available for PnP. Again fantastic work!

Stefano G.

Thank you Stefano! I like how the counters came out too.

I've not forgotten your module of crete and i'm waiting the new super-duper upgraded pc to start working seriously and from there i can work on your map too ( remember? ). I've not abandoned you!

See you! :)

Thank you Rydo...
Do not worry about... i am still so busy with my job that i have had no time to go on with my project.:(:(

Btw, let me have your news as soon as you'll get new super-duper upgraded pc and we 'll resume the project. ;)

My module is about german blitz against Eben-Emael fortress and, as you well remember, i mainly need a good quality map of the fotress itself (it would be a great map if it were in LnL graphic style). Other maps (the module will contains 6-7 scenarios) are available from already existing LnL games...some new overlays will be need perhaps.

Cheers :)

Rydo

Awesome job! I wish I had half that talent and then I might try something like this. I have so many ideas but no talent to make them happen! :( I will look forward you hopefully making this available for PnP. Again fantastic work!
Thank you for the compliments!

About the counters ( map is not mine ) i started making them one and an half years ago and i was with no experience, never used a grapich tool or studied arts. I just got photoshop and started learning from tutorials until i was able to move by myself. I was so angry of all the ideas stuck in my mind and now they can go outside :)

Its not easy but rearding! Try that!