Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

pre order updates

Caesar

Hi to all you connected with Tigers in the Snow and Victory Stalingrad. I am not posting this to be complaining or whining, or impatient. I'm not really concerned with how long it takes you to release these projects. It's better to wait and have it right, than to have it right now. I'm just curious. I have plenty of other games to take up my time, some of them still new. But do you have a grip on a timetable for their release yet?:happy:

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hello
My apologies for the late reply. I am working on this title and I am hoping to get some traction later in the fall. I am currently working on Point Blank and hope to have TIS out after that. My full time job should let up soon around October and that will give me some more time as well.
Thank you
Sean Druelinger
LnL Publishing

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hello
I’ve been primarily been working on Point Blank. Presently my understanding is that any new NAW product will be reworked to align with WaW 85.

Thank you

Jay Townsend

But Sean, what does that do to our older games in the system? Will they match, are they compatible with the rework. I bought the second version of every game in NaW back in 2017 and sold all the first version copies. I highly doubt I'll ever do that again if this means a third version.

I'll just drop out and keep what I have, if so.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Any new game will be a stand alone game. We would not redo the previous 3 games. So one of the big changes would be that platoon counters would not be named. They would be color coordinated so that they could support different headquarters.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
But Sean, what does that do to our older games in the system? Will they match, are they compatible with the rework. I bought the second version of every game in NaW back in 2017 and sold all the first version copies. I highly doubt I'll ever do that again if this means a third version.

I'll just drop out and keep what I have, if so.
Hi Jay,

Any new additions to the NaW series will have a new counter layout and will be stand-alone games. The older games do not need to match to be played. So I do not see a problem here.

Jay Townsend

Ok David, thanks for the update. But what I like about the existing games in the series, is that they are all interchangeable and there is the point costs material for building your own scenarios, with a new counter layout, the old and new games will not be compatible. But I'll be excited to see what you come out with?