Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

NAW Compedium Maps in Vassal

Terry Simo

I just got Desert Heat and the Compendium - I normally play mainly through Vassal. The Desert Heat Vassal module is great. Does one of the other modules have the Compendium maps installed or is there an extension that has the new maps from the Compendium? Thanks.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hello
The vassal modules for the compendium modules have not been setup up yet but they are in the works. I unfortunately do not have an ETA.
Thanks
Sean Druelinger
LnL Publishing

Terry Simo

Excellent. Look forward to it when you get it completed. Might be easier just to modify the existing modules which the scenarios in the Compendium pulls from and just add the new maps in there.

Geoff Curran

Hi. I have the Vassal Mod for Desert Heat - There does not currently appear to be any 3rd Armor for the Italians - is this correct (just in case I have a problem). if they are not there yet is there an ETA ? (Thanks)