Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Noville vassal?

Trent Garner

Hi Mark,

The intention is to bring everything Lock 'n Load Tactical to Vassal, eventually. My apologies, but a specific time/date for the release of this module is still TBD.

Trent

Ty Snouffer

Any updates on this and/or other VASSAL efforts? Was playing Noville today and thinking how nice it would be to do the whole campaign on VASSAL. Cheers!

Trent Garner

Apologies for my prolonged absence and lack of progress on the updated Vassal modules. The v2.3 Vassal modules for LnL Tactical are finished (yay!), including all reported errors, plus the corrected counters from the v9.0 errata document. I have uploaded the new modules to LnLPublsihing, so David can add them to the resource area when he gets a chance. They will also be added to the Vassal website this week, hopefully in the next day or two.

As for future modules, everything appears to be ready for Days of Villainy, and the LnLT Compendium map packs should also be ready soon. Still waiting on the counter graphics for Noville and the maps for LnLT Compendium 4. There may also be a map pack for the Untold Stories module. That's all for now, thanks for your support and patience everyone!

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Arghhh, just posted a new error in the Heroes of the Motherland module :-(

Trent Garner

No worries, the correction has been made in the updated v2.3 module. Thanks again for reporting!