Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnL Tactical Games errata list

Falkon00

Is there a place to get errata lists and details for various LnL tactical games?

Falkon00

Doesn't seem like there is too much errata...

Anyone have thoughts on how they fix things up? Print card stock counters? Print stickers to place on counters? What is your technique?

The Plodder

I fixed the Veteran skill counter from my first printing of Heroes of the Nam by printing off the replacement, cutting out the Veteran wording and gluing it directly onto the counter with paper glue. Worked really well.

John King

I am only through four scenarios of Heroes Of The Nam with the scenarios full of ambiguities and errata. Expensive but great system in need of a lot of clean up.

Take a look at the Unexpected Visitors scenario on p.62. Two different event markers could have you read the same paragraph based on an odd or even die roll, thus having you put the same units on the board.with the same leader that was placed as a result of the previous event marker. Does not make sense to me.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Take a look at the Unexpected Visitors scenario on p.62. Two different event markers could have you read the same paragraph based on an odd or even die roll, thus having you put the same units on the board.with the same leader that was placed as a result of the previous event marker. Does not make sense to me.

Simple enough solutions: replace Event Marker A by Event Marker B in paragraph two (as it was originally), and add Event Markers A & B in the last sentence of paragraph four and voilà! It is obvious that the appareance of this leader and accompagnying units should happen only once.

The strange thing is that this apparent errata has never been mentionned before (and is probably there since 2010...)

Last edited:

John King

I love the system but can only think the fan base for the game is small or they just don't care about the errata contained in the game. It also speaks volumes about the company who have not made any errata post since for over two years when I have found many through the play of only four scenarios.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
John, could you let us know the errata you found? They might possibly be already ncluded in the LNLT Clarifications and Corrections document, the latest version of which was made available in February of last year. If not, then I'll collect them for the next version.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I love the system but can only think the fan base for the game is small or they just don't care about the errata contained in the game. It also speaks volumes about the company who have not made any errata post since for over two years when I have found many through the play of only four scenarios.

Hi John,

I one of the largest tactical series out there. We went and updated/re-printed all the games in the series and combined many of the modules all at once. I am sure we missed stuff but I do not think you will find a better support series then LnLT. There was never an errata sheet before on the series until after I purchase the company. The errata we do have for the series is from the hard work of Stephane Tanguay. John, for Heroes of the Nam game, do you have the 3" deep or the 1.5" deep box edition? Please post what you found in error and we will, of course, correct it and add it to the errata pdf.

Stephane, when you have enough items to add to the errata PDF let me know and we can update PDF and make a new edition.

David