Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Steam Key for CO2:The Commander Pack Missing

benpark

Hey there, long time since I fired this up. I do most of my game organization on Steam now, and I see LnL do the same. I added the CO2 modules that I have through my orders, and a Steam key was shown for those. I don't have a Steam key for The Commander Pack shown, which I do have in my orders. Is there a way to have that added, so I can get back at this one from time to time?

Hey there, long time since I fired this up. I do most of my game organization on Steam now, and I see LnL do the same. I added the CO2 modules that I have through my orders, and a Steam key was shown for those. I don't have a Steam key for The Commander Pack shown, which I do have in my orders. Is there a way to have that added, so I can get back at this one from time to time?
As I recall, there's a steam key assigned to each of the scenario modules you purchased as part of the Commander's pack.

I purchased the CO2 modules from LnL the same way you did, and don't remember taking any extraordinary steps to get the Commander's Pack modules running with Steam.

benpark

I don't have the sub-modules itemized - I just see one entry as the Commander Pack. Same as for the Core module, but I think I can just download that from Steam normally.

I don't have the sub-modules itemized - I just see one entry as the Commander Pack. Same as for the Core module, but I think I can just download that from Steam normally.
The modules are the names of the scenario packs you got with the commander's pack -- Highway to the Reich (vol, 1), Foothills of the Gods (vol. 2), Ride of the Valkryies (vol. 3), Bastogne (vol. 4) and Cauldron (vol. 5).

benpark

Thanks - Understood, but these are not displayed anywhere. It only lists as the commanders pack. There is no Steam key in that field, and no pull-down to reveal the scenario packs, so no Steam key to enter there.

Thanks - Understood, but these are not displayed anywhere. It only lists as the commanders pack. There is no Steam key in that field, and no pull-down to reveal the scenario packs, so no Steam key to enter there.
Have you prepared a support ticket asking for assistance from LnL?

That's the quickest and most direct way to address order issues with the proprieters:

A record of your Commander's Pack Order should be in your LnL account page.

SG1

I have been in the same situation a few weeks ago. I submitted a support ticket with the details of my order, as hinted above. I received a fully satisfactory reply pretty quickly.
Go for it. You shouldn’t be disappointed.