A Shout Out for David Heath and the LNLP Folks!

Discussion in 'The Gamer's Senate' started by Scott Chisholm, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Scott Chisholm

David Heath and the folks at LNLP rock!

Long story short, David and Company went the extra mile and then some to ensure my customer satisfaction in their fulfilling a two-year old pre-order, including two personal telephone calls to me by David to explain what was going on and what they were doing to resolve the situation. In doing so, I learned a few things:

1. David Heath is a man of character and integrity with his business dealings. His word is his bond, and if he says he will do something, you can rest assured that it will be done, no matter how long it takes.

2. David's customers are his most valued business interest, and he will not hesitate to let you know it.

3. The folks that work with David share his passion for excellence in customer service and satisfaction.

Honor, character and integrity. What a breath of fresh air!

Thank you, David and Company!

2. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Wow, thank you, Scott, these types of posts mean a lot to my team and me. What Scott says about our passion for our customers is 100% true. We don't always get it right, but we do our best to make it right.

David

3. Ty Snouffer

Ty Snouffer Member

That has been my experience too. Top notch for me and for some of my game playing buddies. Keep up the great work!

Maurice Fitzgerald and sdickes like this.
  4. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Thanks, Ty

David

Maurice Fitzgerald likes this.