Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

All Things Zombie - New Scenarios?

Ken Warren

Has anyone developed new scenarios/campaigns for All Things Zombie? I'd be happy to playtest any that are in the development process.

What about adding new survivors? I'd actually like to make a counter for me. Probably make me a Star, but with a Rep of 4 (or 3 to start off - ouch, that would be tough).

Ken Warren

Sweet! Thanks for the response.

In the meantime, anyone have anyone have any homemade scenarios? I plan to make one and I'll post it here for play testing (no timeframe yet).

Ken Warren

Mike - thanks for the info and ideas! I don't have any of the Lock'nLoad games, but I do have a couple of the maps that came with some issues of Line of Fire. I'll have to check those out.

I haven't had any time to design any scenarios yet, been busy with "real life" stuff and other games. I certainly have gamer's ADD, so I get distracted easily. :D

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
New scenarios? How about a bunch that are always different whenever you play them? Not one and done.

Yep, the new ATZ board game is closer than you think and it will include what I mentioned. A full blown campaign that can be played over and over with a different result each time.

Want to watch your character improve (or get worse :eek:), yep it'll be in there. Need a reason to play the next Encounter? Yep, you'll see. More items, more enemies, more better.

ATZ won an Origins Award for Best Miniaturizes Game of the Year back in the day. This time I'll show you why. This time it will be the game that I always wanted to be. A full blown zombie experience, true to minis game but perfect as a board game. And one more thing.

"It's not about the zombies."

More to come.

Ken Warren

Ed - thanks for the info! I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the boardgame. I'm a fan of the minis game, too, so I believe I have some sort of idea. Just no zombie clowns! :p

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
Hi Ken,
Here's a list of scenarios (called Encounters) in the upcoming game. They can all be played as one off games, but playing a no book keeping Campaign is where the game really shines.

Voluntary Encounters - Those you choose to have, up to 1 a month in the Campaign.

Search - Go out and find new members and items.
Raid/Rescue - Raid a rival group of humans who may be holding a hostage or item you need to recover.
Take Back - Clear out the map of zeds and opposing humans.
Chillin' - Getting a night on the town in Nowhere Nevada, a Survivor settlement (?!)

Involuntary Encounters - Those that the opposing Non-Player humans choose to have on you, up to 1 per month.

Defend - Protect you group against a raid on your camp.
Robbery - Victim of an armed robbery attempt.
Bushwhack - Someone wants to take you out, and not for drinks.

Each Encounter can be played over and over with no two being alike. Excellent replay ability.