Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Any change of COOP options in the future for MP games?

Love to see coop commands for CO2. Better than just 1vs1. 3vs 4 or something like that would really add to the game play. Corps commander and Div commanders on one team. etc. Restricted comms possibly etc.

Reactions: Yeo

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
It's been on the list for a long time. But it is a big job. First, we need to create multiple commands with their own databases - forces, plans, intel etc. Then we need to hive off the orders into multiple processing threads and provide an efficient, effective and foolproof means of communicating between the different AI threads. We need to separate out the Bombard and Fire events into initiating and resolution events. We need to provide some means for players on the same side to collaborate on plans. Etc, etc. It would take at least a year of effort and frankly we don't make enough to justify that from commercial sales. If some generous fellow wants to fund it, then I'm all ears.

共工熙雲

Website
user.qzone.qq.com
It's been on the list for a long time. But it is a big job. First, we need to create multiple commands with their own databases - forces, plans, intel etc. Then we need to hive off the orders into multiple processing threads and provide an efficient, effective and foolproof means of communicating between the different AI threads. We need to separate out the Bombard and Fire events into initiating and resolution events. We need to provide some means for players on the same side to collaborate on plans. Etc, etc. It would take at least a year of effort and frankly we don't make enough to justify that from commercial sales. If some generous fellow wants to fund it, then I'm all ears.
So, when are you going to think about the advice from "unofficial" spontaneous promoters?

共工熙雲

Website
user.qzone.qq.com
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. What is an "unofficial" spontaneous promoter and who specifically are you referring to?
Looks like you need funding, I do not have that much money. But I can promote this game so that more people buy it. I have enough confidence, because this game is really attractive. In my own country. At present, I recommend others after this game, the effect is not bad. They have tried the core script, and intend to buy DLC when the DLC discount. But there are still some difficulties, is the language problem. A lot of people are not so good English, and this game, have a lot of professional terms. It is too difficult for them to learn how to play this game. But they are also potential business opportunities. I only want to be able to make our language, so that I can make it easier for them to have the desire to buy the game. And let them keep playing.

This game in my opinion because it's editor makes it have unlimited possibilities. But why not open steam inside the "creative workshop" it?