Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Any SITREP update?

pekische

Devs, could we get any SITREP update? I feel limited communication from your side at last weeks or months. Maybe you are busy with developing CO2... We want to support you but we need enough information about progress, your goals, time plans, updates, fixes, about short term and long term plans, current works etc. And your last summary SITREP is really old...

Kurt

As a member of the dev team , there are two of us in the process of creating scenario's , two others are still working on support projects . I am otherwise unaware of any other developments .

pekische

I am sorry I don´t understand if your answer means that CO2 engine has any progress or not. And if dev team can specify where is CO2 heading in short and long terms. Thx ;)

Kurt

As far as I am aware , development is continuing so yes we have progress . If all goes to plan then " sequential tasking & mounted opps " will be the next major game improvement to be released . The next planned module is likely to be something from the Ost Front , fingers crossed !