Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Any Update On Fire Team

Just curious about the alleged progress on Fire Team? Up until now there has been no official updates or news from anyone other than the designer and even he has been frighteningly quiet over the last two-three months.
Just got news that the sequel to Old School Tactical (a game that seem to share some similar design features) is live on Kickstarter. That game has gotten a very warm welcome by the community.

Just want to know if I should hold my breath or go find another game to commit to... I would REALLY like to play this game!

My best wishes

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi

Steve and I have been working on the project. There are always times when things go quiet during a project, holidays, trips and for the company conventions. We are working on the artwork and will have something to show everyone once it is ready. The two designs are completely different styles and time periods. Also OST volume 2 is not due before the second quarter of 2017 if it is not late as most Kickstarters are. I own volume 1 and it is a good game.

David