Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Anyone interested in playing HotM on VASSAL?

rfdoane98

It's winter and I'm in an Eastern Front kind of mood.....would anyone be interested in playing some Heroes of the Motherland? I can do live play (weeknights after 8:00 EST) or PBEM (maybe 4-5 exchanges per week) or a combination of both. I would be especially interested if there's anyone crazy enough to take on the campaign!

Nick DelCorpo

I'm yur Huckleberry... Although I live in Arizona so 9 pm would be a little better but i think i can do 8 est most nights. We can def do the campaign and even through some other scenarios in there if you wish.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Already playing State Farm is there in PBEM mode, which is easier for me at the moment, considering my crazy work schedule. I could accommodate one more PBEM game if you are interested. I can usually send one or more moves every day.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Not a problem. I do prefer FtF or VASSAL with Skype but simply can't manage it in my schedule right now :)

rfdoane98

I'm yur Huckleberry... Although I live in Arizona so 9 pm would be a little better but i think i can do 8 est most nights. We can def do the campaign and even through some other scenarios in there if you wish.

Hi Nick, I think we can make that work. I should be able to play for a couple hours if we start at 9. Any particular nights that are better or worse for you?