Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

ATZ Fade to Black

CorporalChaos

Hello. Any good news on the speculated release time frame? Anxiously awaiting FTB. Thanks. Not trying to be a pest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
It is finished. David is waiting for the scenario book Haven to be finished before releasing. I'll be done in the next couple of days.
I finish books when they need to be finished, not off of an arbitrary deadline. Sometimes rules stall as something needs to be worked out and I'd rather have them done right.

CorporalChaos

So I've all ready been charged? Paid in full when Reloaded was shipped? If that is the case I'm happy. Bummer waiting so long but I want the rules and am not trying to put off a negative vibe. I'll be happy when I get it. Thanks gang.

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
So I've all ready been charged? Paid in full when Reloaded was shipped? If that is the case I'm happy. Bummer waiting so long but I want the rules and am not trying to put off a negative vibe. I'll be happy when I get it. Thanks gang.

You were charged? I thought LnL only charged when the product was ready to ship.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Corporal Chaos,

I think there maybe a misunderstanding here. No one was charge to my knowledge for All Things Zombie: Fade to Black or Haven, If you placed a pre-order you were NOT charge and will be when we are ready to ship. If you have an order number please open a support ticket and we will of course take care of it.

David

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com

I think the confusion is you are talking about Reloaded the board game while Fade to Black is the miniatures rules - a whole separate product.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Well let me try to clear this up. This forum thread is all anything that LnLP publishes in the All Things Zombie series. We no longer have a section for miniature games. They all been combined into one All Things Zombie Series section/thread.

All Things Zombie - Board Game Discontinued.
All Things Zombie Reloaded - Board Game Available Now
All Things Zombie Fade to Black - Miniature Game Rules. Soon to be released.
All Things Zombie Haven - Miniature Game Expansion Rules. Soon to be released.

Sorry for any confusion on my part.

David

CorporalChaos

I preordered both, and yes I'm happy to save on shipping. The $107 plus change I paid I hope covered both. So I will be able to enjoy all the ATZ goodness. I'm patient and am relieved to know it will be along soon.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Corporal Chaos,

Can you open up a support ticket and give me your order number. Just let me know that you wanted the all things zombie games and I review your pre-order.

David