By David Heath on Sep 9, 2016 at 10:22 AM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

British counters get a new color in Heroes of Normandy next printing. The British forces will now be the same color as the British forces in Heroes in Defiance. This will allow for more British expansions going forward. There are no counter "changes" besides the color, Here are four samples for a quick look.

Comments

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Series' started by David Heath, Sep 9, 2016.

1. carrickbd
      carrickbd
      Will owners of the first printing be able to get these?
    2. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi,

I am not saying yes or no yet. Let me see what we get in from the printer. If we did it will be for a VERY limited amount and time. Again please note there are no new or changed counters just the colors.

David
    3. Tron
      Tron
      I agree, we just purchased the reprint. Be great customer service to make the new counters available to those customers who purchased the first printing.
    4. David Heath
      David Heath
      I didn't say no I can not commit to it yet. I hope our past customer service (as the newer owners) would give you faith we are going to do our best to make that happen. If we can do it will be limited.

David
    5. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      If the pricing wasn't outrageous I'd definitely be in for a set of updated Pommie counters!

Plus it will replace the "back to front" Swift & Bold Brit counters...they work fine just irk me a little :)...
    6. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi,

Do you mean if the counters pricing is not outrageous? Or are you talking about something else? My guess the counters update would be $5.00 to $6.00 plus shipping for those who wanted them. One last question what are we talking about Back to Front? Sorry it's late here and I just don't want to miss understand you.

David
    7. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      Sorry yeah the pricing of the counter sheet.

I suspect shipping to Australia will be more than the counters...unless you slip them in with my Heroes of North Africa game

The 'back to front' thing was all the counters in Swift & Bold were printed so the front was what was on the reverse (flat) side of the counter, they look flipped even though the fronts of them is facing upward...I hope that makes sense
    8. David Heath
      David Heath
      Ok,

I see what I can do on the shipping for you remind me when the time times. I actively working on setting up a warehouse in Sydney and London and fix those type of problems. The Back to Front was done before my time and that has been corrected in Heroes of Normandy.

David
      Captain Darling likes this.
    9. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      That's a great idea getting European and Pacific hubs! Champion work!
    10. Tron
      Tron
      I wouldn't mind seeing the errata counters from the reprint editions included as well :)