Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Calling all T-34 buffs

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The turret markers for the T-34 in Heroes of the Motherland (HOTM) are of two types: the one corresponding to the T-34 vehicle counter used in HOTM and the one corresponding to the T-34 vehicle counter used in Not One Step Back (NOSB). There is (4) turret markers of each type, which is fine because there is indeed (8) T-34 vehicle counters in HOTM but obviously, (4) of the turret markers don't match with the vehicle counters. Can anybody tell me the difference, in terms of model number, between those two T-34 turret markers style? I'd like to identify them in more "technical" terms than "HOTM style" or "NOSB style".

Thanks!

Barthheart

Staff member
Not one step Back or Dark July?

It could be the difference between the T-34/40 or T-34/41 and the T34/42. The 42 had a hexagonal shaped turret.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
OK, found my answer at onwar.com. The NOSB T-34 (and their matching turrets) are 1940 models while the HOTM T-34 are 1942 models