Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Cannot Start Game: ...not properly authorized...

sanch

As the title says. This ran fine when I last ran it some months ago. I checked the LnL store, and yes, I have valid transactions, keys, etc: Order 16263.
error.jpg

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
Dave, since we didn't issue any licensing updates for LNL version yet, I don't belive this is related to our Steam licensing activities. Is it something that we already know from the past, or should we set up a debug build?

sanch

I uninstalled (then manually removed the install folder which was still full of stuff), and reinstalled into a different folder. It works ok now. Go figure.

Note that both the original (broken) and new installs were NOT into any Windows directory (Program Files, etc.). In fact, both installs were onto a different physical drive (i.e. D: not C)

But I did have the following observations:
1. Uninstall does a poor job of uninstalling. Game files, etc. were left behind. Should be fixed.
2. After uninstall (and deleting the original install folder) when reinstalled (into a different folder), it still magically knew my access code. Again, IMHO, this is a shortcoming of the uninstall process.