Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Compendium vol 2

Doug2017

Hi,

Really enjoying reading the compendium, however the narrative on pages 47 through 49 doesn't tie in with the referenced figures 1-4. Is there a corrected PDF available?

Thanks,
Doug

Doug2017

i can check the old line of fire if you give me some more info.

Thanks Nick,

The main article is "The GI in Heroes of the Nam, A short history of units and tactics"

In section titled "Basic Tactical Concepts", it gives four examples the Figures for which just don't match with the text or scenario being described. Example "In Firgure 1 Lt. Jenson leads...." Figure 1 actually shows Lt Diem and some VC squads. And so on for Figures 2 to 4 - the text and picture just don't match up.

Cheers,
Doug

Nick DelCorpo

Thanks Nick,

The main article is "The GI in Heroes of the Nam, A short history of units and tactics"

In section titled "Basic Tactical Concepts", it gives four examples the Figures for which just don't match with the text or scenario being described. Example "In Firgure 1 Lt. Jenson leads...." Figure 1 actually shows Lt Diem and some VC squads. And so on for Figures 2 to 4 - the text and picture just don't match up.

Cheers,
Doug
No problem , I bought all the Line of Fire's before they created the compendiums. Hope I'm not copy infringing?

Last edited:

Doug2017

No problem , I bought all the Generals before they created the compendiums. Hope I'm not copy infringing?

Thanks Nick. I had hoped David Heath might have commented, I've dropped him a pm to make sure LnLT are aware of the error.