Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Cosmetic Suggestion

Nemo7

Hello there gents, congrats on the release and best of luck with sales. :)

Is there any chance to restore the CO1 background template? It's a thing that don't directly affect gameplay but add a nice layer of polish.

8500273727cb7d082ff24b17c4822bfaad942d3bebf11dd9b14dec43a37fe22b2b49bfc8.jpg
93764909196413c1867dd1e5b0434170b739d3afb8ee031864d47f343be4692a718c4709.jpg

Last edited:

Nemo7

I understand, Dave. However, IMHO the new background texture is a bit blurry and unpolished. There are many sites that share free rusty metal HD textures, like this one for example.
image.jpg

Last edited:

luigi

Probably it is just me but I find the textures to be just distracting. I would rather prefer a low saturated color as a background (grey/green).

Daz

I have used this metaphor in a post before, but this is just like going into a DIY store and expecting to only find one pattern of wallpaper.
If everyone liked the same wallpaper, it would be a very boring store, not to mention a very boring world.

I think this kind of thing is just a matter of personal taste, and I personally like the new background textures for the game.
Maybe like Dave, I have got fed up with looking at the old wallpaper.

I just hope the wife don't get fed up with ours for a few more years as I hate decorating!

What I would like to see though is not the old side bar, but all the tabs I have nicely positioned around the screen, already opened for me, and in the place I left them.
Especially the orders box, the task box, and the unit info box.
Its becoming a bit of a bind having to re-organize them every time I start the game.

Last edited:

ChuckB

Hi - I was looking exactly for the same thing as the original poster, I also find the bitmap used as the wallpaper/background of the menus very busy and distracting and would prefer a simple color, for example. Has anyone found a way to get there? Ideally, this is just a bitmap in a folder than can be exchanged but this thread does not seem to provide any answer.

Thanks!