Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Cracking the Goose Egg

Guy Miller

Well it's Christmas break so I have lots of time to get some CO2 in. After a marginal victory in the desert, I decided to try something in Belgium. So here it goes..

First major objective is St Vith. I do not want to try to go straight west through all the American Engineers in the woods, so I decide to engage & hold their attention with nearby forces. I will try an encirclement attack from the north & south so I will try set that up.

In the north the SS will attack up the narrow valley towards Poteu. Hopefully the defense will not be that strong as I cannot get that position flanked.

In the south I want to establish bridgeheads at Maspelt and Steffesheusen and break out with reserve forces to the north. North of Maspelt will turn into a southern attack on St Vith. Staffesheusen will open the door to further advances west.

eggnorth1.pngEggsouth1.png
egg south.png eggmiddle1.png failed asslt.png