Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Customer support

MacMarkus69

I opened a support ticked on wednesday...Now its sunday and I did not receive more than the automated confirmation that my support request was received.

What is the common reaction time to support requests?

Cheers
Markus

Ty Snouffer

Usually they will get back in a day or two. A friendly heads up that it was Thanksgiving on Thursday here in the US which is a pretty major holiday. Knowing their track record I'm sure they will get back to you soon.

Nick DelCorpo

i just bought We Stand Alone, was missing two of the maps, i got the support ticket answered fast and to my satisfaction but not even so much as a"sorry". If I ever short a customer on a purchase, the very least is an apology to my customer for inconveniencing them.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Nick,

We are sorry and you of all people should know that. I randomly call customers who had support issue just to check how that are and how our support service is working. I admit we are moving very fast at this time of year to get everyone order completed. Remember there are only two of us trying to get everything handled and out the door for the holiday season. Again I am sorry that your order had an issue but please don't take our fast replies as anything but us moving fast at this time of the year. Look at the time I am posting this message now.

David

Nick DelCorpo

Wow, David Called me on Christmas Day just to make sure a package I had ordered for Christmas was complete. Turns out, it was right all along, and I was wrong! I know I gripe a lot, but no company does more to take in account customer feedback and include the fan base on key game design decisions. Thank you for taking the system into 2019 !!!!

MacMarkus69

Glad that it turned out ok for you - can't confirm from my end. No single word of deplore after a delivery was returned to LnL due to missing CE labels on a line laser...Refunded the bill minus shipping.
So it took me about 4 months to recognize that buying directly from LnL does not pay off.
This was the last LNLT stuff I've bought...

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi MacMarkus,

I personally tried to call but could not get through. To be honest this does happen from time to time and it is very frustrating to us as well. I blame this on the EU custom agents because we sold hundreds of these all over the EU and this was the ONLY ONE ever returned. The customs rules seem to be very much at will and based on what customs agent you get. The funny thing is we purchased this from a company in the EU and never had trouble shipping them.

With that said please open a support ticket and ask for me and I see what we can do. Our customers are very important to me and I do my best to make them happy when possible.

David

Glad that it turned out ok for you - can't confirm from my end. No single word of deplore after a delivery was returned to LnL due to missing CE labels on a line laser...Refunded the bill minus shipping.
So it took me about 4 months to recognize that buying directly from LnL does not pay off.
This was the last LNLT stuff I've bought...

MacMarkus69

Hi David,

thank you for your kind words which I really appreciate...

My rather harsh words came from the general faint I felt when during the process of ordering and not receiving these articles - I had hoped to find an arrangement that would give me the option to receive Heroes of North Africa (which was rather hard to lay my hands on at that time).
I share your judgement of European custom agents...

I found an option to buy HON used from a guy in Germany for a good price and I ordered "the untold stories" yesterday from "Brave new world" here in Germany...

Therefore I do not have an immediate need for your kind offer - but I would greatly appreciate if we could keep this in mind and you would remember your offer "...to see what you can do..." in the future when I want to buy something directly from LnL.

Thanks again...

Markus